Wedding Entertainment in Scotland. Helping you plan and coordinate your perfect entertainment for the big day.
We have been working in the wedding industry for many years now and have pinpointed the best suppliers in the market. These are the people that help to make your wedding day special so you can relax and enjoy the smooth running of the wedding you have planned.
From invitations and room settings to all your wedding entertainment requests. We can also take all the hassle out of hiring a kilt outfit and arranging flowers.
Whatever sort of wedding you decide on, from a small intimate ceremony to a multi-day wedding with music and dancing. Reel Time can help you make the day a success.
Wedding Entertainment and Music
Reel Time will tailor the entertainment to help make your day just perfect. We want to help you create the perfect atmosphere on your big day. From providing the high points with bridal marches or first dances to the music that will seamlessly drift into the background as guests are mingling and dining.
If you want an unforgettable wedding day, we can take all the hassle out of organisation. We work with what we regard to be the best in the industry.
Wedding Day entertainment ideas
- Bagpiper: As a grand introduction to your ceremony as guests arrive at the venue
- Clarsach player, Keyboard or string quartet: As guests take their seats
- Keyboard: As the bride makes her grand entrance and accompanying any hymns during the ceremony
- Small pipes and Keyboard duets as the register is signed.
- Jazz band, small pipes, clarsach at cocktail reception
- The piper can announce and pipe guests from cocktail reception to wedding breakfast
- Pipe in top table (so they feel extra special too!)
- Bagpiper can play for the entrance of the bride and groom to the meal
- Piper can pipe in and address the haggis (if haggis is included on the menu). If your guests are coming from abroad, then it can be a real stamp of culture to have the piper perform our nations bard’s renowned poem
- String quartet over dinner
- First dance: Your choice of bridal waltz played by your band, or if you would prefer a special “us” tune played by the disco
- Ceilidh Band to talk and then play guests through the dances. (including Gay Gordon’s, Dashing White Sergeant)
- The disco will play some music in the background while people enjoy a little more to eat as the buffet served
- Ceilidh second set (with dances like Virginia Reel, Military Two Step).
- Alternatively, (and depending on timings) the Disco can take you through for the rest of the evening or we have ceilidh and covers bands who can play a range of pop and rock.
- We can also provide a Function Band to get the party started. If you want a variety of pop and rock and disco as your evening soundtrack!
We can tailor your entertainment to fit in perfectly with your requirements and help to create a unique and special day. Reel Time want to help to create the perfect atmosphere and ensure that everything runs seamlessly.
Download our Wedding Brochure here.