GROUP KILT HIRE
We provide quality Group Kilt hire packages for Scottish incentive travel groups, social programs, gala dinners and corporate events.
If you are having a real Scottish theme for your event what better way to immerse delegates in the culture than dressing them in a kilt? The traditional Scottish dress will give your guests a night they will remember forever – it’s a real experience to wear a kilt for the first time.
We work with event and meeting delegates, corporate and incentive clients. Along with DMCs providing a warm Scottish welcome, quality group kilt hire packages and a VIP kilt dressing service.
Our group kilt hire service includes:
- A self-measurement guide and “how to measure” instructional video for the guests.
- Delivery of the kilts to your hotel.
- An “instructor” to demonstrate how to put on and wear your kilt, with guide and “how to wear your kilt” instructional video.
- Collection of all the outfits after your event.
What the hire outfit includes:
- Kilt and matching tartan flashes
- Prince Charlie Jacket and Waistcoat
- Ghillie Brogues (dress shoes)
- Kilt hose (socks)
- SgianDubh (dummy ceremonial Scottish dagger)
- Tartan sash and fastening brooch (which can be worn with evening gowns, cocktail dresses or blouse/skirt combinations)
Our group Kilt hire service includes delivery to and collection from Edinburgh, Glasgow or St Andrews Hotels. Delivery to other hotels can be arranged for a small surcharge.
To book your Group Kilt Hire:
To give you an accurate quote, we need to know approximate number of guests, the split between male and female guests, and the date of your event.
As proud and passionate Scots we know how great it feels to wear a kilt and would like to extend this fantastic Scottish tradition to your guests. By providing expert advice with our dressing service and Kilt tutorial video, we can enhance your guest’s experience and make sure that they feel comfortable with the outfit, and avoid any dressing faux pas.
We look forward to dressing you…Scottish style.