- Bagpiper: a competition-standard Bagpiper in Full Highland Dress to welcome Guests in style. Our Bagpipers also perform a show-stopping ‘Haggis Address’, perfect when Haggis is on the menu, or between courses.
- PA & Lighting: professional Public Address (PA) systems for toasts, speeches, and announcements. Professional venue and disco lighting to create the right atmosphere for the event.
- Kilt Hire: for formal events, wear Tartan to have the full Scottish experience. Fitted kilts for Men and Tartan sashes for Ladies.
- Dinner Music: live background music performed by soloist, musical duos, trios, and more. To add further texture to the event’s atmosphere.
- Bands: Pop and Rock Covers Bands. Many of our bands can also perform Ceilidh sets
- Ceilidhs: a hugely entertaining centrepiece to an evening. Our Ceilidh Bands call dances to maintain order on the dancefloor.
- Highland Dancers: Mini-kilted or Traditionally dressed Highland Dancers perform traditional dances like Jigs and Reels and can also provide on-floor guidance for Ceilidh dancers.
- Scottish Shows: Our bands Tartanium and Pipedown perform high-energy Rock shows that feature Scottish influences such as Bagpipes and our Highland Dancers.
- Clan Warrior Battle: A full-on skirmish from Scottish warriors with traditional weapons.
- DJs: A Professional Disc-Jockey to spin party hits with a full sound system (with lots of bass) and disco lighting.
- Whisky and Gin Tastings: get to know the burgeoning Scottish Gin market and sample some of the finest Scotch Single Malts under the guidance of our Whisky and Gin Experts.
- Mobile Bars: versatile event bars suitable for any venue or event space. Easily set up and removed by our team in minutes.
Cocktail Masterclass: learn to mix classic cocktails from a Master Mixologist. A great after-dinner activity.