When organising a wedding, you want it to run seamlessly, at the same time you want to be relaxed and enjoy your big day. Many couples employ the services of a professional toastmaster to keep their plans running to schedule.
A toastmaster will help co-ordinate the different elements, solve any unforeseen difficulties, whilst adding a sense of occasion to your special day.
- Make sure the wedding reception venue is dressed to your specification.
- Greet guests at reception venue and also store cards and gifts from guests.
- Help organise group photographs.
- Keep photographs on schedule.
- Make announcements (bride and groom, dinner, speeches).
- Advise those making speeches on traditions and to settle any last minute nerves.
- They can also liaise with musicians, bands and DJ’s, about the smooth running of your evening entertainment.
Both kilted and traditional red coat toastmaster available.