SCOTTISH DESTINATION WEDDING
If you are looking for a dream wedding in a Scottish castle, then we can help the dream come true. Reel Time works with destination couples, who may be in Scotland for a few days with their guests but want to experience the full range of activities that our rich culture can offer. We can design a 2 or 3 day program to meet your needs perfectly, whether it is for a large group of family and friends, or just the happy couple.
- Help your guests get to know each other with a welcome Highland games and ceilidh workshop; perfect for breaking the ice.
- In the evening you can all relax and prepare for the big day whilst enjoying an informal whisky or gin tasting.
- On the big day itself, let us take care of all of your entertainment, from bagpiper and clarsach player at the ceremony to an evening of ceilidh dancing and disco.
- Bring an end to your big day with a pipe band, or a lone piper playing preforming with a firework display.
- The following day everyone will have plenty to talk about, so why not bring them all together for one final time for a Scottish produce workshop; perhaps a chocolate tasting to add even more sweetness to the finale of your celebration.
Some further ideas of things we can arrange: